Sheena

Sheena

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pony Ride

If you had an opportunity to take a free pony ride, for whatever reason, would you do it?  Why Not!?

I had this opportunity the other night. There was a daycare holding an open house and they used the services of this ranch that allows, miniature horses to be used for pony rides.  These miniature horses, not technically ponies,  pull around a little seat with wheels big enough for two adults.

I could not resist the urge to stop and ask what was going on, in fact I dragged my fiance back over there after debating whether or not to bother.  So, we went over to the lady sitting on a cart with a miniature horse.  She explained about the open house etc.  The miniature horse kept nudging its face at me so I pet it.  Oh, I about fell in love with that horse.  It was the sweetest thing, I wish I could have just taken it home and kept it in my room like a pet.  Is that weird?

Anyway, I did not take the ride, I only pet the miniature horses, because 1. there were children enjoying the rides and I didn't want to take the rides away from them, and 2. I had a sneaking suspicion my voluptuous arse (to be nice) might not have fit, and I wanted to spare myself the humiliation.

I know, I know, I should have just gone for it, but I am glad to at least have met the wonderful horse.

If you ever get a chance to take a pony ride though, I suggest you take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment