Sheena

Sheena

Monday, March 29, 2010

Cuz I'm a Blond Ya Ya Ya



So, I decided to go blond for a bit.  I never have thought i would look good blond so I never tried it before.  It was time however, and if I don't like it I will go red, might do that eventually anyway.

I love the song, "Cause I'm a Blond" by Julie Brown and have since the first time I saw Earth Girls Are Easy.  So I included a link to that video on youtube. Hope you all like it!

Let me know what you think of my blond pics below. :)



It took me 2 bleachings and over 3 hours in total to get it this light, and I like it so I will live with it lol.

My camera batteries are dead so these were taken using my web cam so I apologize for the quality and the lack of makeup lol.

As you can see it is more of a strawberry blond... a bit darker toward the ends  ;)


I worked really hard to get the roots ... still a bit dark in some areas but life goes on.... thats what I get for doing it myself. :D

This isnt a great pic but if you look in the back you can see a mirror reflection of my hair so you have an idea of the length. It is considered extra long so that is why I do it myself... too expensive otherwise lol
Some of you may know I had red and then blue in my bangs and so that is why the tips are so white.

I always do a mirror image shot or two if I get the chance hehe :)

Anyway hope you liked the photos one more to leave you with and don't forget to let me know what you think ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment